A Biblical Mandate
The Christian Embassy continues to pursue our founding mandate to:
- Be a source of comfort for the Jewish people according to Isaiah 40:1.
- Encourage Christians to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.
- Teach and equip the global Church regarding God’s purposes for Israel and the Middle East today.
- Advocate for Israel around the world and combat antisemitism in all its forms.
- Engage in benevolent projects for the well-being of all peoples in the Land of Israel.
- Bring reconciliation between Jews, Christians and Arabs, and support the churches and congregations of the Holy Land.
The ICEJ remains at the forefront of the unprecedented, ever-expanding movement among Christians worldwide who stand with Israel and the Jewish people in sincere friendship and in obedience to Scripture. We seek to express in practical ways our indebtedness to the Jewish people for all the spiritual blessings we have received through them, as well as our moral debt in light of the long, tragic history of Christian antisemitism.
The ICEJ is a non-denominational, faith-based ministry supported by the donations of our friends and supporters around the globe. The Christian Embassy is not an accredited diplomatic mission, but it does represent tens of millions of Christians worldwide, including many churches and entire denominations, who share a biblical worldview which compels them to bless and comfort Israel in our day. We invite you to join with us as we faithfully carry out our mandate to show favour to the Jewish nation and people.